Monday 27 November 2017

RIP M&S

It's not just abysmal, it's M&S Abysmal. I passed this frumpy display in Marks and Spencer today and just had to take a picture of it for your viewing pleasure. Would you go out looking like this? I thought not. No wonder clothes sales are falling and stores are closing left right and centre if this is the best they have to offer, even the pensioners in there were curling their lips at the clothes."But Mitzi, what is a vibrant young thing like yourself doing shopping at Marks' "I hear you ask. I was making my way down to the food hall, the only thing M&S excels at is selling it's over priced food. It's a shame to say it but bye-bye Marks and Spencer your day is done.

Atrocious. 

9 comments:

  1. Perhaps it's an outfit for Prince Harry's upcoming wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a big box of stuff up to a charity op-shop the other day and saw much better items there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I look at this ensemble I realise that it is crap.
    Plain and simple crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why are there parkas in the background? You don't need parkas in England. No wonder the place is in ruins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do need parkas in England. We have been living in parkas for the last ten years. I am getting a bit bored with them now and I have a yen for a bit of tailoring.
      Our parkas probably aren't as thick as Canadian parkas.
      Sx

      Delete
  5. Same with Waitrose who wonder why customers are deserting their crap unimaginative near rancid food and their staff with the same rancid attitude too. Lost the plot and trading on past glory, same with Marks....I walk on by, just like Dionne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mitzi sat on the balcony in the pissing rain said: The jumper is Bjork circa 1993.

    Bjork meets Jackie Stallone.

    ReplyDelete